(1) Submit a change order to contract, to include a sustainability clause and incentives for switching from disposal textiles to reusables.
(2) Weigh the benefits and drawbacks of a new inventory system, the need to clean products and garments, etc.
(3) Leverage with suppliers on cost savings, storage, and building a sustainability model for cost reductions.
(4) Establish sustainability benchmarks; would be beneficial to include regular sustainable reporting if the budget allows.
(5) Agree on the quality and maintenance accountability and responsibility, quality management, the turnaround time for orders, and the opportunity to sell/receive credits for contributing excess pallets to the system.