(1) Assess the sustainability quality of the current paper being used at your company.
(2) Discuss with your departments to identify the type or quality of paper used in your organization and where compromise is a possibility (if the top-grade paper is not absolutely required, then quality can be sacrificed for sustainability value).
(3) Conduct research into different paper alternatives that suit your requirements. The below link is very informative.
(4) Engage with your suppliers to gauge their willingness to provide your company with sustainable alternatives.
(5) Depending on the quality of paper needed and purpose, the level of transition or changes needed can be made.