(1) Conduct an internal assessment, identified your current suppliers' sourcing and manufacturing practices, and see if they are FSC certified.
(2) Contact suppliers and work out with them the various ways that they can improve their current operations
(3) help the suppliers with the implementation of the certificate, set agreements with suppliers, and internally to regulate paper purchasing.
(1) Seek out ethical suppliers in the EPAT platform (or other platform equivalent promoting green suppliers in the paper industry).
(2) Conduct a self-assessment to determine the feasibility and the level of commitment your company has to switch to more ethical and diverse suppliers.
(3) Align with stakeholders to ensure that awareness of changes being made, and it is an initiative or a part of the goal being pursued.
(4) Based on data, make an informed decision, and make the switch.
(5) Submit an RFQ/ EOI
(6) Award Contract
(7) Ensure that quality is maintained, and progress is tracked in regular reporting.